N’oublie pas l’hiver – Carte Blanche
Carte blanche for the night of philosophy, at the French Institute in Timisoara, Romania
Friday May 20th from 18:30 to midnight
ArtGeneva 2022 : Géographie de la mémoire solo show
Invited by the SALON, Friends of artgeneva, for the 10th anniversary of the Geneva’s fair, to design a Performance Installation about memory, I will present from March 3 to 6, 2022 Geography of memory.
Looking forward to see you there
opening hours 2022
Thursday March 3: 12 – 7 p.m.
Friday March 4: 12 – 8 p.m.
Saturday March 5: 12 – 8 p.m.
Sunday March 6: 12 – 7 p.m.
Presentation of the Victor Trophies 2021
Creation of the Victor trophies rewarding exceptional actions in favor of the poles
The Laureates were
• VICTOR ARTISTIC CREATION InukshukShort animated film (3 min) freely adapted from the Inuit tale “The first inukshuk, or the legend of the stone boy”. Directed by: Estelle Brun and Vincent Marie.
• VICTOR POLAR DOCUMENTARY Arctic, the Pole War Director: Agnès Hubschmann. Production: Magneto Press. Broadcaster: France 5. 87 mn – France – December 2020.
• VICTOR POLAR EXPEDITION By Vincent Grison, the Rennes-North Pole expedition – 13,000 km alone and independently, bike + sailboat + kite + ice canoe, April-July 2021.
• VICTOR POLAR BOOK As far as the eye can see, the frozen sea by François Garde. Paulsen Editions, August 2021.
• VICTOR STUDENT MEMORY The Russian Arctic, reservoir of power for the Russian Federation?. Author: Aurore Madelaine-Dupuich, student at Sciences Po Strasbourg, in master 1 in the “Study of international and global relations” field, thesis defended in September 2021.
• VICTOR PRESS REPORT Southern Lands Mission – television report. Author: Michel Izard. Broadcaster: JT 1pm TF1- 6 episodes. February 2020.
• HONORARY VICTOR Claude LORIUS, glaciologist
Saturday October 9th 2021 – from 18:00, Trophies presentation at 20:30
Museum National d’Histoire Naturelle | 57 rue Cuvier, 75005 Paris, France